Dr. Kristine Eule and her team at Denver Tech Center OB/GYN would like to assure you that we are taking proper precautions for the safety and well being of our patients.
Our office is staffed and open for appointments, however we have made these modifications in an effort to maintain our patients health:
- We will ask several screening questions when the appointment is made, when we confirm the appointment, and when you arrive for your appointment.
- When arriving for your appointment, we will escort you directly to your exam room to eliminate time spent in the waiting area.
- We have staggered our appointment times to allow time to continue our normal sanitizing procedures and eliminate unnecessary contact with other patients.
- Please do not bring your child (children) to your appointment
- You may bring one adult family member, if they are essential to your visit.
- If you have a Well Woman exam scheduled and you are over the age of 60, or have underlying health issues that put you at significant risk, please call our office, and we will be happy to reschedule your appointment for a later date.
- If you fall in the above categories and have an urgent issue, we will schedule you at a time reserved for such appointments.
- We cannot treat, diagnose, or write a physician’s order for COVID-19 testing. Please contact your primary care provider.
With the high number of pregnant patients we see, we take the well being of our patients and sanitation of our office very seriously.
Early available data during the coronavirus pandemic did not indicate that pregnant women would have any increased risk of contracting the Coronavirus in comparison to non-pregnant women. However, the new data suggests that in women with COVID-19, pregnant women appear to be at risk for certain manifestations of severe illness compared to non-pregnant peers. It is important to highlight that overall risk is still low, and consider this risk compared to risks from other upper respiratory illnesses.
We are here to answer your questions and help you stay healthy. Please call our office with questions or concerns. 303-770-0665
Please reference these two websites for the most updated and reliable information: